Update 03.10.23 – The Steam release is now available!
BUNNY BOND is a visual novel that utilizes internet chatting as a form of storytelling. Most of the work takes place within the confines of an online chatroom.
The VN medium is no stranger to this approach: we got works such as Mystic Messenger, Emily is Away, and Digital: A Love Story — all of which use social interactivity to tell their story. What this game does differently is an interesting twist to this formula, by incorporating erotic elements to go alongside the romance.
If you want to buy the game, you’ll find it on Itchio for $20.00. The game is a spicy 1GB as well, featuring 7 different endings and roughly around 20k words per route. If you want to support Dee Odd Games directly, they do have a Patreon!
Congratulations! You've been selected to participate in a study regarding human connection through online interaction. You'll get paid for it too! All you have to do is hole up in a fancy apartment for 10 days and talk with the other 6 participants through a chat system. And just by happenstance, you’re the only girl in the group, and all of the other participants just so happen to be, like, really hot. It seems you've hit the jackpot in more ways than one! Enjoy fun interactions with the group, send DMs to whoever catches your eye, and collect all of the pictures they send to you! You can expect some steamy talk and revealing images from the boy you decide to get serious with. Itchio
- Nameable Main Character! — You can make the game experience as personal (or impersonal) as you want!
- That’s A Lot Of Art! — Each character has 6 pictures they can send to you, ranging from funny and sweet to downright naughty.
- And A Lot Of Words! — There are 30,000 words of story before it branches into the routes. From there, each route has roughly 20,000 words each.
- Six Guys To Romance! — And the best part? They all think you’re the bee’s knees! Who DOESN’T want 6 hot guys battling for their affection?
- Seven Endings! — Enjoy bonding with the man of your choice and seeing their climax– in more ways than one.