A round up of all full-priced eroge released in 2012 and their sellback prices. For Sofmap Only.[d.hatena.ne.jp/efemeral] The poster used sofmap because they seem to be the largest second hand dealer. Doesn’t take into account DL version or regular versions.
^ Translation of the fields as follows:
Brand Release Date Price Buyback value (Sofmap) Percent (price difference ratio) Cotton Soft 2012/07/27 ¥ 9,240 ¥ 5,000 54.1%
It’s not particularly a useful post unless you live in Japan but I blogged it because it gives an idea of what games are the most popular. A lot of people buy them for collector’s purposes. Selling back for 54.1% of the purchased price HALF a year later and you get to keep the tokuten is a pretty good deal I would think.
Some games with good resale value atm:
– Hatsuyuki Sakura | ¥ 5,000
– Haremade kururu | ¥ 5,000
– Tsuki no yorisou otome no sahou ¥ 5,500
– Kono oozora ni tsubasa o hirogete | ¥ 4,500
– Re: birth colony -Lost azurite- | ¥ 4,500
– Otome ga Tsumugu Koi no Canvas ~Futari no Gallery~ (has fandisc + original) | ¥ 4,500
– Ourai no Gahkthun -What a shining braves- | ¥ 4,500
– Hotch Kiss | ¥ 4,000 (wtf)
‘&’ – 空の向こうで咲きますように – 初回版 | ¥ 700