Foreword Otome Eternal may be a little quiet, but they are not inoperational. Here is to hoping that Princess Nightmare could get some smooth sailing progress soon.
“I believe few of these games are fan translated because the majority of project groups consist of fans of (boy x girl) ero games, which enjoy a larger market, and there is generally little overlap between their audience and the audience of BL/otome games.”
firestorm717’s Contact Details
“We would be delighted to have help from translators,
programmers, and experienced editors.”
Please email otome-eternal[at]rikkaidai[dot]net
1. Can you tell the fans a little bit about Otome Eternal? How did it start > up? Whose idea was it.
2. Do you have a forums? Or do you mostly communicate through the wiki
3. Are you still teamed up with Roken Translations (and what happened to their website?)? Are you in any way associated with the Princess Maker 5 team on TLWiki?
4. It has been a very long time since the blog has been updated. Can you > provide a brief progress recap for the fans for both your games. What > problems had you run into (programmer left team, etc.), how much more > translation is needed and what kind of staff are you looking to recruit > right now
5. Why do you think there are so few Otome or BL games being fan translated? > What can we do to get more girls interested.
6. Why should the fans play Princess Nightmare or Princess Maker 4 when they > are finished? What is so great about them.
Thanks for the reply firestorm717. If Cattleya should respond to fill in some of the blanks, I will add any new material to this page.
Leave a Comment