Update: 15/09 Thank you so much to Ixrec (head of Amaterasu) for lending me his time to do an interview. I will post the entire script up on here… soon I hope.
I am currently undertaking a project to interview a select someone (a translator or editor) from every VN translation group in existence. Some of you would have received emails, forum messages, or even edits in the personal discussion page on TLWiki. For those of you who have replied, I am very thankful.
If you are a translator or editor and I had not shot you an email yet, please contact me [email protected] and tell me which project you are working on. I have initiated contact with roughly two thirds of the 75 projects in existence (75 according to /jp/). I actually skipped some of the <2 hour sex romp titles. Perhaps I shouldn’t have. For example, I am definitely going to interview Necrosis but Necrosis works on dark, sex romp games. What do you think?
- No Name Losers (On hold until we learn more about their contract)
- Kara no Shoujo (On hold until Apoptosis reveals release plans)
- Hatsukoi (staff prefer to remain anonymous)
- Baldr Sky (Please email me if you know anything about these people. I cannot find anyway to contact them no matter where I look)
- Does anyone know the staff involved with Sensei Daisuki 2 http://www.rorikon.me/sendai2/
- I decided to leave out Sekai Project (School Days). The reason being, everything that we would like to know about their project is already widely available. There are no questions left for me to ask. See http://novelnews.net/2010/08/04/0verflow-around-the-world
If you have any complaints or suggestions or you disagree with the way I am conducting the interviews, perhaps you just want to praise me, or you want to question my motivations. For whatever reason, please email me or use the comments.