We’re always looking for motivated and talented people who share our love for Visual Novels. May it be Bishoujo Games, Otome, SciAdv or Indie Games, we’re open for them all. If you’re interested in being a writer on Fuwanovel, just send us an application, along with a sample article or post written by you (can be anything, like a news post, a review, an unboxing post, a think piece – don’t be shy!) and some information about yourself.
But even if you’re not that interested in writing, we also offer opportunities for talented coders, web designers, artists and Photoshop Gurus. If you’re interested in working with us, just check the requirements table bellow and use the form on this page to get in touch with us.
|Basic skills you should have, regardless of your position|
|Love for Visual Novels, Motivation, Reliability, knowledge of the English language|
|Skills you should have as a writer||Skills you should have as a coder/programmer||Skills you should have as a artist/graphic designer|
|Your spelling and grammar shouldn’t be a mess||If you’re not a web dev: Knowledge of Python 3; Some experience with discord.py/nextcord.py would be good||If you’re an artist: Experience with programs like CLIP STUDIO PAINT, Krita or PaintTool SAI as well a good skill level when it comes to drawing|
|You should be able to deal with critics, feedback and deadlines||At least a basic understanding of Git is required|
What we offer
- The proud feeling of being part of one of the oldest and most popular Visual Novel web outlets and communities and the opportunity to share this feeling with the world: Fuwa Team Members get team badges on their FuwaForums profiles and staff roles on the Fuwa Discord Server
- Access to a ton of free review copies, among them many popular titles from publishers like JAST, MangaGamer, Shiravune and NekoNyanSoft
- An automated reward system: Write, earn FuwaCoins, buy rewards!
- A possible career start in the western visual novel industry
- On request: A signed certificate confirming that you have worked with us, together with a detailed description of your work activities and the period of time you worked at Fuwa.