VNTS (Visual Novel Translation Status Updates Series) is published each Saturday and brings the latest updates from VN translation projects — both licensed and by fans — from around the net. If you find any errors, or you think a project is missing from this list, please let us know in the comments.
From The Team: Tay is incredibly busy with School/Research/all sorts of other stuff, so it’s time for another all-Decay VNTS! Which also means it’s time for another zero-effort banner and probably a host of mistakes. No releases this week, but there are a several major releases planned for the second half of May though, including the biggest of big daddies. I hope you’re using this time to clear out your backlog. I’m sure not!
The Short Version: Only the New Stuff
- Aiyoku no Eustia – Prologue TL: 89.54% > 100%; Total TL: 8.24% > 9.21%; Total Edit: 5.58% > 5.83%; Total TLC: 4.62% > 5.07%
- Ayakashi Gohan! – Updated version of the complete patch released! Get it here: Link
- Bishoujo Mangekyou -Norowareshi Densetsu no Shoujo – Edit: 96% > 100%; QC: 91% > 100%; Proofreading: 48% > 100%; Beta patch is under construction, with line breaks being meticulously manually assigned. May take a while.
- Boku to Koisuru Ponkotsu Akuma (Sekai Project) – TL: 57.27% > 64.09%
- Chuusotsu – 1st Graduation (Fruitbat Factory) – Currently at 56% of its Kickstarter goal. Back it here!
- Hatsukoi 1/1 – Total: 91.47% > 97.27%
- Libra of the Vampire Princess (Mikandi Japan) – Kickstarter physical editions shipping has begun! (link)
- Little Busters English Edition (VisualArts/Fruitbat Factory) – Went up on and passed Steam Greenlight! (link)
- Lover Able – TL: 60.66% > 63.18%; Edit: 18.50% > 18.79%; TLC: 33.70% > 34.00%; QC: 16.21% > 16.24%
- Majo Koi Nikki – TL: 74% > 75%; TLC: 24% > 29%
- Phantom Thief Jade – Closed beta testing underway (link).
- Taishou x Alice (E2 Gaming) – Delayed yet again to May 2017. (Link)
- Utawarerumono Portable –
Project dead… but still going? (link) Awaiting an update for further clarification.NOT DEAD. Whoops, my bad.
All the Game Updates:
Fan Translation Projects
Zakabox™ 「This is the place where Zaka occasionally shares his wisdom. Will he show up this week? Will he have anything to say? Only time will tell.」
Decay’s MusingsToday I was going to take a day off from editing Dracu-Riot so I can get some much-needed VN reading done, but the urge to edit was too stronk. Good for DR fans, bad for my backlog. Pygmalion? Nope. Grisaia? Soon, hopefully. Da Capo 3? lmao. It’s okay, we only have Libra coming out in ten days, Utawarerumono on the 23rd, and Dies irae on the 31st. No big d. By the way, did you know that I’ve completely memorized how to spell Utawarerumono? It’s one of the few accomplishments in my life I’m proud of. Maybe next I’ll learn how to pronounce it without stuttering.
It’s been a while since I dropped a track in here apropos of nothing, so enjoy (or not) some of the hipster music I listen to: