For various reasons Tay is unable to make one of his customary VNTL updates today (alright, so that’s actually yesterday even in the Americas now I guess.) I was going to handle this earlier, but then I made my first character in Tera and got it to level 24 in one go… any questions? No? Alright.
Anyway, this is what advanced this week, hopefully without too many omissions:
- Ayakashi Gohan: demo patch out, overall progress at 30% w/ (manual-ish) re-insertion at 8%.
- Black Wolves Saga: 26/65 scripts translated.
- Blue*: to be released on 14 June.
- Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai: stalled translation picked up by some other brave souls.
- Gahk’thun of the Golden Lightning: translation complete.
- Irotoridori no Sekai: SakuSaku Translations has released a prologue patch, not to be confused with the one from the older group.
- HaraPara: full patch released (apparently 2 of the h-scenes aren’t translated though.) Looks like a nukige, enjoy if thatwayswinging.
- Ken ga Kimi: 58/122 scripts translated.
- Majikoi A-1: looking for more translators, project set to move slowly as it is.
- Majikoi S: ~80% tl’d, 68.92% edited.
- Memory’s Dogma: Kickstarter launched by Sekai Project, still under production on the Japanese side at a massive 20% written. Does look cool though… oh, and the KS is already fully funded at $38k/$30k. Sasuga Sekai Project.
- Holy Breaker: picked up under the Skyspear Translations umbrella.
- Starry Sky ~In Summer~: 43/177 scripts translated.
- To Heart 2: full (beta) patch released; after heroically translating 13500 lines in 10 days, ittaku conquers.
- Rance VI: 10.9% bump to 85.1% translated.
Well, it’s 10:50 in the morning, been up all night, techstep blasting in my headphones to keep myself awake and focused, Travel The Galaxy by Ed Rush and Optical is a pretty cool album… that wasn’t a useful statement, and so with it we will close this post.