For various reasons Tay is unable to make one of his customary VNTL updates today (alright, so that’s actually yesterday even in the Americas now I guess.) I was going to handle this earlier, but then I made my first character in Tera and got it to level 24 in one go… any questions? No? Alright.
Anyway, this is what advanced this week, hopefully without too many omissions:
- Ayakashi Gohan: demo patch out, overall progress at 30% w/ (manual-ish) re-insertion at 8%.
- Black Wolves Saga: 26/65 scripts translated.
- Blue*: to be released on 14 June.
- Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai: stalled translation picked up by some other brave souls.
- Gahk’thun of the Golden Lightning: translation complete.
- Irotoridori no Sekai: SakuSaku Translations has released a prologue patch, not to be confused with the one from the older group.
- HaraPara: full patch released (apparently 2 of the h-scenes aren’t translated though.) Looks like a nukige, enjoy if thatwayswinging.
- Ken ga Kimi: 58/122 scripts translated.
- Majikoi A-1: looking for more translators, project set to move slowly as it is.
- Majikoi S: ~80% tl’d, 68.92% edited.
- Memory’s Dogma: Kickstarter launched by Sekai Project, still under production on the Japanese side at a massive 20% written. Does look cool though… oh, and the KS is already fully funded at $38k/$30k. Sasuga Sekai Project.
- Holy Breaker: picked up under the Skyspear Translations umbrella.
- Starry Sky ~In Summer~: 43/177 scripts translated.
- To Heart 2: full (beta) patch released; after heroically translating 13500 lines in 10 days, ittaku conquers.
- Rance VI: 10.9% bump to 85.1% translated.
Well, it’s 10:50 in the morning, been up all night, techstep blasting in my headphones to keep myself awake and focused, Travel The Galaxy by Ed Rush and Optical is a pretty cool album… that wasn’t a useful statement, and so with it we will close this post.
I believe HaraKano is not fully translated, but HaraPara (seems like HaraKano’s fandisk) is the one that was fully translated. It is written in the that link you provided 🙂
HaraKano is still having only a 44% patch, according to vndb 🙁
AstralAir is updated to 20.61%.
Wasn’t Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai picked up again?
from mg´s site they made good prohress on various games like gahktuen, which is now fully translated by koestl & yeah…still needs to be edited for over 75%.
Did some various changes, the HaraKano/Para mixup was entirely due to lack of sleep far as I can tell since I’m sure I had it right first time around.
Also, a small amount of Subahibi progress, Noble Works jumped up 2.7%, MangaGamer licensed another nukige, and Witch’s Garden moved a little.
Wow… that solo effort from ToHeart 2 TL
On the otome front, there is a group translating Re:Birthday Song, and they have just posted their progress.