~Pantsu wo Miseru Koto, Sore ga…~ Daiuchuu no Hokori ～パンツを見せること、それが……～大宇宙の誇り
Foreword This is the guy who was doing three projects. Pantsu, Alice Parade and Tenkuu no Hanayome. Currently, two of them are on hold (I think). Please see this thread http://forums.novelnews.net/showthread.php?t=35743
Also, the questions were not particularly exciting. This was one of my early first emails.
“Well, my project (Pantsu) is sorta in a hold space as I switch my computers. Once my new one ships, I should be able to start working in a more steady pace. Alice Parade is still TBA, though. Bride of the Sky is already extracted on my flash drive. Other than that, life’s pretty good.”
Suzumiyaandy’s Contact Details
(banners are external links)
Translators needed! Inquire with Suzumiyaandy.
Suzumi[email protected] OR Suzumiyaandy at http://forums.novelnews.net/
1. Why do you translate?
1. Why do I translate? Well, it’s a mixture of it being a hobby, and I also want other people to be able to read and enjoy visual novels. What inspired me was actually the Saya no Uta translation.
2. Do you prefer to work alone or work with others?
2. I like working with others, as long as they, y’know, work.
3. How many people are you most comfortable working with?
3. I would be most comfortable with a group of 3-5 people. Any other than that and it gets confusing.
4. Have you suffered Burn-out before? (stopping for long periods) What was the cause of that burn-out?
4. Aha, yes. I have suffered Burn-out a couple times. The first being the death of my Father. That was probably the worst. Other times was when I have been ill (I’m very susceptible to sickness), or the time I broke my arm. That wasn’t nice at all.
5. Do you care for fan support? Or even fan interaction?
5. If I get support, I’m happy to respond in a nice way. Interaction’s a plus, too.
6. Anything else you would like to comment on. (about your project, current affairs, life in general, etc)
6. Well, my project (Pantsu) is sorta in a hold space as I switch my computers. Once my new one ships, I should be able to start working in a more steady pace. Alice Parade is still TBA, though. Bride of the Sky is already extracted on my flash drive. Other than that, life’s pretty good.
Thank you Suzumiyaandy for your response. Please check out his homepage and offer your help if you can!
GO GO GO GO GO!